Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sixteen Ounces to a Pound

It is SNOWING here in Big City, and I am both excited and apprehensive about what this means for the rest of the winter. Excited because snow=awesome, duh. And apprehensive because we usually get snow only for one or two days in January, so this is very foreboding for our winter...but at least this will give me ample opportunity to bulk up my layering skills before Mr. P and I take off abroad next year! :D

IMG_1801

IMG_1812

Tights: Target
Skirt: H&M via Plato's Closet
Sweater: Gap via Goodwill
Wrap: Chico's
Scarf: from a street market in Kiev, Ukraine
Boots: Steve Madden

I also have a POLL for everyone to vote on! I have a few different ideas for the next big feature (interview, tutorial, etc) here on Developing Style and I wanted to know what YOU would like me to do first! Please vote and I will announce the winner in one week on Sunday the 28th.



2 comments:

  1. This top is wonderful! I love the subtlety of the print, and it's fantastic paired with the paper-bag-waist skirt. Also: super jealous of the snow -- I think? I'm anxious for it to be winter, but I was loving that it was 57 and sunny here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I gotta admit I don't envy you having snow. I feel like I've been layering as much as I can already, and it's usually around 65 degrees here.

    Anyway, cute outfit, as always, I really like that skirt.

    ReplyDelete