Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Par For Eighteen

More snow! No work again today, and I am housebound due to lack of snow chains for my car (I didn't expect I would need them so early in the year!). Today I chose an easy comfy warm outfit for a snowy day.

Do you get a lot of snow? What is your typical snow-outfit? Do you see your clothing choices changing dramatically with the weather, or are you fairly consistent with your style throughout the year?

Don't forget to vote in my poll! Let me know what you want to see as the next feature on my blog. :)

IMG_1855

IMG_1863

IMG_1880

Legs: Underarmour, Target Tights, F21 Tights
Sweater Dress: Rhapsody via Ross
Base Shirt: Underarmour
Cardigan: Unknown via Goodwill donation pile
Belt: Unknown via Goodwill
Cashmere Scarf: Gift
Boots: Steve Madden
Snow: Awesome!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed by your tights layering skills here! You look warm, put together and super chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As it gets colder, I tend to wear basically a ton of gray and black. This year I'm definitely going to add more color into the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tights! You are so awesome at layering. I hardly ever see snow, and so I usually have no idea how to dress for it, other than layering like crazy and staying inside as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Kaydee, I usually gravitate towards gray and black in the winter as well, but I am much better than I used to be--last winter I usually would be wearing exclusively black or gray. :P

    ReplyDelete