Sunday, November 7, 2010

Four Better Or Worse...

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post more than one outfit per day for the 30 for 30...but oh well, call me a cheater. ^-^ I have a meet-and-greet tonight for work and needed something that wasn't too formal, but was nice and appropriate. I also chose to include several layers, since the event will be taking place in a drafty gymnasium.

IMG_1496
Purple Sweater: Gap via Goodwill
Cardigan: Unknown via Goodwill donation pile
Belt: Unknown via Goodwill
Skirt: Preview Collection via Goodwill
Leggings (base layer): Underarmour
Tights (top layer):F21, gift
Boots: Steve Madden

4 comments:

  1. I think posting more than one a day is allowed. This is a cute outfit, I really like how you wore grey and brown and black together (wearing just black and brown together feels so daring to me sometimes, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those colors together! Great outfit!
    And I don't think you're cheating~ haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, at this pace, you'll be done with your Challenge in 2 weeks! :P

    Loving both outfits! Can't wait to see what you'll do next! (probably tomorrow :P)

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I used to wear black all the time, so it feels like a definite branching out to wear all of these neutrals together. If I'm lucky I also include one color, or two shades of a color. Eventually I might build up to multiple colors, but I don't want to rush things! ;)

    ReplyDelete