Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Feature Poll Results

The results are in from last week's poll on which new feature I should do first on Developing Style. It looks like it's a tie between an interview with a fellow fashion blogger and a tutorial on mimicking SLR photography with photo-editing software! Keep a look-out for both of those features to be coming soon. If you voted for either the Gorilla-pod review or a layering for cold weather guide, I will still be doing these features, just a bit later. :)

IMG_2021
A pretty leaf I saw during my run today.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, that' such a pretty leaf~ he looks very lonely hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS PS PS)
    I just now saw that you featured me in one of your posts! That is so very sweet of you, thank you so much, awe! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm looking forward to the tutorial. i'm a total novice when it comes to photography.

    ReplyDelete