Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Roll A Six

Busting out the leopard print flats, you know I mean business! I have been wearing skirts lately and wanted a low-energy break in the form of these corduroy pants. The purple sweater underneath added warmth, the blazer added professionalism, and the flats added fun.

Do you have any items you add for a dose of fancy to your regular outfits?
What kinds of items spell low-energy for you?

IMG_1515
Blazer: AE via Plato's Closet
Sweater: Gap via Goodwill
Pants: Le Merlot via Plato's Closet
Flats: Naturalizer

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit.

    If I wear flats (any kind of flats)...that means 'low energy' for me. I wear heels everyday, partially because I'm barely hitting 5'2" and I just hate being so small in comparison with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everyday? I couldn't even think about wearing heels everyday! I admire your dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blazer is adorable!
    I got an American Eagle blazer from Plato's Closet not too long ago as well.
    Hooray for used clothing stores! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I absolutely love shopping at Plato's Closet--there is one close to where I live that always has a fantastic selection. I think it's interesting seeing how the clothing selection changes from area to area depending on the demographic.

    ReplyDelete