Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Items, Neat In A Row...











Well, I destroyed my closet in choosing these thirty items, but here they are! (Now to just put everything back in order...goodbye, all other items not on my list!) There aren't too many surprises on this list--my wardrobe isn't huge anyways, so you will already see many of these items on a regular basis! I am pretty stoked about not having to include my winter coats, since those would have non-negotiably been on my list, taking up precious spots that could have been otherwise occupied!

Looking at my list, there are only a few holes that I see, and these holes are pretty much in my regular wardrobe as well. For example, a cute but comfy relaxing skirt that is fairly short (demanding little thing, aren't I?). I just filled one of the gaps I previously had--a thicker cardigan. I found an XL men's sweater with a great print that was in decent condition at the Goodwill, and I took it apart and then cut it down to fit me. I LOVE the longer length (it's a pet peeve of mine when my cardigans ride up) and the not-so-girly look to it. Pictures to come when it is light outside!

Five Pairs of Shoes
1. Black Steve Madden Boots (Nordstrom)
2. Brown Giusti Boots (Goodwill)
3. Leopard Naturalizer Flats (Naturalizer Outlet)
4. Black Oxford Naturalizer Flats (Goodwill)
5. Black Capelli Rainboots (Goodwill)

Four Skirts
6. Tan Trench H&M Skirt (Plato's Closet)
7. Black Brass Plum Pencil Skirt (Goodwill)
8. Brown Preview Collection Pencil Skirt (Goodwill)
9. Brown I.N.C. Full Skirt (Goodwill)

Two Pairs of Pants
10. Martin & Osa Dark Wash Jeans (Goodwill)
11. Navy-colored The Merlot Cords (Plato's Closet)

Five Short-Sleeved Shirts (man, that's a lot considering how I'm always cold!)
12. Gray Banana Republic Shirt (BR Outlet)
13. Blue Los Angeles Collection Shirt (Plato's Closet)
14. Pink Banana Republic Shirt (BR Outlet)
15. Black Banana Republic Shirt (Goodwill)
16. Patterned The Loft Shirt (Plato's Closet)

Two Dresses
17. Orchid Martin & Osa Silk Dress (Goodwill)
18. Black Rhapsody Sweater Dress (Ross)

Six Layering Pieces
19. Houndstooth AE Blazer (Plato's Closet)
20. Red 22 Sweater-Jacket (The Rack)
21. Black H&M Blazer (H&M in France)
22. Black Chico's Wrap (Chico's clearance sale)
23. Gray Unknown Brand Cardigan (Goodwill donation pile)
24. Black and Brown Sweater (self-made from awesome XL Grandpa sweater from the Goodwill)

Five Warmer Shirts (long-sleeve and/or knit)
25. Underarmour Long-sleeve Shirt (Goodwill, modified by me)
26. Black Kiabi Long-sleeve Shirt (Kiabi in France)
27. Gray Gap Long-sleeve Shirt (Plato's Closet)
28. Black Tricot Jolie Knit Shirt (Plato's Closet)
29. Peach J. Crew Sweater (Goodwill)
30. Purple Gap Long-sleeve Sweater (Goodwill)

Don't know what the rules are, or what I'm talking about? Check out Kendi's 30 for 30 info page!

EDITED: I switched out my brown Champion tennis shoes for black Capelli rainboots on Day 2--the weather switched on a dime and it's pouring over here!
EDITED AGAIN: I switched out a short sleeve shirt for my Underarmour layering shirt due to crazy amounts of unpredicted snow!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Neighbor!

    I'm Heidi & I'm from Playground Diva. I saw that you & I are close neighbors on the 30 for 30 list & thought I'd stop by & say hi.

    Hi!

    I think this idea of taking 30 items & remixin' them is really great & I'm really excited to get to look in on others & see what they're doing. So glad we can be neighbors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm also very excited for this 30 for 30 and I am heading over to your blog right now to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete