Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Seventh Heaven

Today I had to return some stuff to the Goodwill (a few items that didn't even make it to Four Ways To Wear status, that's how bad they were. Why did I buy them? My brain overheated? It's a mystery) and it was a test of my willpower to not browse all of the new items. But I did it! First I tricked myself into thinking that I would look but not buy...and then I YANKED the rug out from under me and kept walking towards the exit after my return went through. I'm a tricky fiend...


IMG_1519
Sweater Jacket: 22 via The Rack
Longsleeve Shirt: Kiabi from France
Skirt: Preview Collection via Goodwill
Tights (gray, outer layer): Hue
Tights (brown, inner layer): Target
Shoes: Naturalizer via Goodwill
Scarf: Goodwill

4 comments:

  1. You've got some pretty strong willpower, I've been leaving my wallet in the car when I go into stores because I don't trust myself, haha. Anyway, I really like that scarf with the red jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I realized that most of my items for this 30 for 30 are in the same color family (purple, pink, cranberry) and I wanted to strike a new note, so to speak. Enter red and hunter green! It's not completely different, but enough to satiate me for now. :)

    Haha, I hadn't thought about leaving my wallet in stores...perhaps a trick for later in the month! (Hey, we're about a third of the way there anyways!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog. I love your red jacket with the greyish tights! And you have some strong willpower! I've been avoiding going into clothing stores altogether so I won't be tempted. haha

    www.candidclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I also have been trying to avoid clothing stores when possible--sometimes you have to go in for an errand though, and that's when I must be strong! :P

    ReplyDelete