Monday, November 8, 2010

Five by Five!

Eliza Dushku fans? No? *crickets* AHEM. With this outfit, I really wanted to wear my leopard print flats, but I hurt my feet when I ran too far last weekend and those flats rub my feet the wrong way (literally!). I think that the boots are too heavy-feeling for this outfit, but oh well, life goes on. :)

IMG_1506
Boots: Steve Madden
Tights: Hue via Plato's Closet
Let's just always assume I'm wearing underarmour, yes?
Skirt: Brass Plum via Goodwill
Shirt: J. Crew via Goodwill
Sweater: Self-made via Goodwill find
Necklace: Spotted Moth, giveaway prize

3 comments:

  1. I think the boots still work for this outfit. And have I told you how much I love those tights? Because I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! The boots look great though! :P

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you guys are sweet. AND YES THESE TIGHTS ARE A GOD-SEND! I love them. They are a neutral that is ALSO A COLOR. I wear them constantly...score for an unexpected Plato's Closet find. :)

    ReplyDelete