Friday, October 8, 2010

Rinse and Repeat

Nothing too exciting today! I wanted to wear comfy clothing, so I went to my cords and my bright pink cashmere scarf. Upon review, I'm not sure the boots were the best choice--the pants look like they're just not quite slim enough to be worn with boots. Oh well! :)

Ce n’est pas trop intéressant aujourd’hui! Je voulais porter des vêtements confortables, donc j’ai choisi des velours côtelé, et mon écharpe rose. Maintenant, je ne suis pas sure que les bottes étaient les meilleures choix –Je crois que les pantelons ne sont pas assez minces pour les bottes. Tant pis ! :)


IMG_1228
Pants: Merlot via Plato's Closet
Blazer: H&M
Scarf: Target, gift
Boots: Steve Madden
Shirt (you can barely see the collar of it!): 6 degrees via a Goodwill donation pile

No comments:

Post a Comment