Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Drip Drip Drop...

I am sorry for having not posted in such a long while! Readers, I am in a bit of a conundrum. Lately, the weather over here has looked like this:
















This is not so conducive to taking outfit photos. Not only is my usual photo-spot (which is--gasp! secret revealed!--on the side of my house) flooded out, but anywhere outside would cause my camera to get wet. Not only that, but on top of the pitch black mornings and evening it has been twilight all day long. If I was to find a spot outdoors that is out of the rain, I would still have to use the flash. I've tried taking photos indoors, and it just doesn't look good. I am not sure what I can do, besides wait out the bad weather. (all winter?) I will try a variety of indoor/covered outdoor-with-the-flash combos and we will see if any of them work.

No comments:

Post a Comment