Monday, October 18, 2010

Calling All Morning Birds

I'm tired of the same old background! However, instead of diligently trying to find another background that is both accessible, close and has a good place to precariously balance my camera, I have decided to tap into my thus-far-unexplored MS Paint skills. Thus, I give you:

IMG_1278
We can pretend I'm calling the birds to play...at 7:30 in the morning, moments before I rushed out to work.

IMG_1276
This was the picture that started it all...I wanted to include flowers, but my yard is full of dead leaves and the brown wall of the house is not quite up to my 'bundles of pink flowers' expectations.
Shirt: AE via Goodwill donation pile
Sweater: Unknown via Goodwill donation pile
Skirt: Preview Collection via Goodwill
Tights: double layered, Hue via Plato's Closet and Target
Shoes: Merona, gift

No comments:

Post a Comment