Monday, October 11, 2010

Double Double

My clever hidden-wedge boots, how I love you. Perfect for a day when I want to dress up and wear heels, but when I am too lazy to actually wear heels!

As we start getting into colder and colder weather I will begin my favorite cold-weather trick--layering tights. Here I layered a pair of patterned gray fishnet-type tights (I love them, but they were unexpectedly lady-of-the-night-esque when worn alone) over my plain gray tights for a subtle patterned leg. Once we get into colder weather, I will start layering opaque tights over opaque tights, tights over leggings, and (finally, when it is freezing out) tights over Underarmour (how I love thee!).

Do you have any tricks for enduring the cold weather?
Do you notice your personal style changing a lot from the summer to the winter?
On the subject of my outfit, do you think the khaki skirt stands out too much from the darker palette of the rest of the outfit?

J’adore mes bottes avec le petit talon caché ! Parfait pour moi quand je suis trop paresseuse de porter des chaussures avec des vrais talons !

Lorsqu’on approche l’hiver, je commence à porter deux collants, l’un sur l’autre ! Ici je porte les collants gris de la dentelle sur les collants qui sont seulement gris. Ça donne un motif joli, je crois ! Je vais commencer à porter les leggings sous les collants, ou même Underarmour (mon favori—c’est comme les leggings mais sportif et très chauffant !) sous les collants !

Avez-vous des trucs pour quand il fait vraiment froid ?

Votre style, ça change beaucoup de l’été à l’hiver ?

Pour ma tenue, la jupe est-elle trop claire en comparaison avec les autres vêtements ?


IMG_1254

IMG_1251

Sweater: Gap via Goodwill
Skirt: H&M via Plato's Closet
Tights (2 pairs): Both via Forever 21
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment