Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bonjour!

Hi everyone! Sometimes I will write my posts in both English and French--I have several friends who live in France, and when I translate for them sometimes I just post the entire translation up on the blog. Just to let you know, if you see random French paragraphs!

(A few years ago I lived in Besancon, in the eastern part of France, and I attended the University of Franche Comte.)

Outfit post to come later today!

Bonjour tout le monde! J’habitais en France il y a quelques années, mais maintenant ça fait longtemps que je parle français et j’ai peur que je vais perdre toute le lange ! Donc, de temps en temps je vais écriver en françai.

Et un peu d’information…je m’appelle Plummy, j’habite dans une grande ville aux Etats-Unis. Il y a quelques années, j’habitais en Besançon et je suivais des cours à l’Université de Franche Comté. J’ai un époux, M. P, et j’ai un petit chaton.

A bientôt !

CIMG5967

No comments:

Post a Comment