Sunday, October 3, 2010

Four Ways To Wear Episode 7: Brown Full Skirt

In this episode of Four Ways To Wear, Plummy finds another skirt that looks remarkably like one she already has, gets very excited, and then gets goofy. Intrigued? Read on!

The Candidate: This brown skirt from I.N.C that I found (where else?) at the Goodwill.

The Goal: To make many a work outfit, and to find another versatile skirt that is not my brown pencil skirt (how I love thee! But srsly, I have to branch out. I wear it pretty much every day.)

The Results:

IMG_1044
Could it be? So similar to other outfits! Yes, I am already in love.
Skirt: I.N.C. via Goodwill
Shirt: Tricot Jolie via Plato's Closet
Tights: Hue via Plato's Closet
Shoes: Naturalizer via Goodwill

IMG_1056
This is what you get when Plummy is overtired at the end of a long week...
Skirt: I.N.C. via Goodwill
Blazer: AE via Plato's Closet
Shirt: Banana Republic via BR Outlet
Tights: Hue via Plato's Closet
Shoes: Naturalizer via Goodwill

IMG_1070
It's the month of Halloween! Give me scary!
Shirt: Gap via Goodwill
Skirt: I.N.C. via Goodwill
Belt: Unkown via Goodwill
Leggings: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

IMG_1076
Finally, something that looks alright with my wool Bebe coat...I was so excited to find it at the Goodwill (brand new for $10!!!) but it's such a tricky little beast to wear. Obviously, I bought it before I started Four Ways To Wear.
Coat: Bebe via Goodwill
Skirt: I.N.C. via Goodwill
Leggings: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

The Verdict: Since it is indeed practically the same as my brown pencil skirt, except with lovely pleating and a slight sheen to the fabric, it is in! I love that it is another great find for work, I love that it is a fuller skirt, and I love this rich taupey brown color.

No comments:

Post a Comment