Monday, August 2, 2010

Wish Upon A Star

For these pretty, fun items for fall! No spending = wishlist time! Everything today is from Modcloth.





This watch is so fun! I love the different colors, plus they are all within my personal color scheme! I will need a watch for my job next year, so I'll keep it in mind. :)

















Not nearly as practical, but I've loved these shoes since I saw them on Modcloth last February. I love the red color, the fact that they are made of leather, and the reviews say they are super comfy! They also look warm, which would be great in the rainy winters over here. Plus--they're pretty kick ass. Who WOULDN'T want bright red high heeled hiking booties?









I've had my eye out for a scarf of brown and gray neutrals in a pattern together. Tadaaa! I can't help but think that this is the exact type of item that I could stumble across at the Goodwill for 50 cents though, lol.













Another pair of super impractical shoes. Probably even less practical than the others, lol. But these ones are so reminiscent of the Chloe lace-up booties that I was so oddly attracted to last fall! (Although I have to say that the red ones seem much more awesome, lol)












Another item I saw ages ago. I don't even remember where I saw this necklace, but it was at least six months ago and I thought it was adorable! Still do!

No comments:

Post a Comment