Monday, August 23, 2010

What the Fringe?

Well, my No-Buy is over (it lasted until my out-of-town shopping trip with my mom and aunt, as per my initial condition--who would say no to an all-girls family shopping trip, anyways? haha) and I couldn't be more thrilled. It was hard this time! I only picked up a few items on my shopping trip, which was massively different than the end of my last No-Buy, so that's good.

I am just one week out from starting my new job in the teaching field, and my time is therefore taken up with errands, massive cooking (frozen soup, how I love you!) and cleaning.





Dress: Goodwill
Sweater: Unknown, free
Belt: Chico's via Goodwill
Boots: NEW! Unkown brand, but awesome suede cowboy boots with FRINGE! I got them at a Goodwill in the middle of nowhere and I looove them! I shelled out the extra money to get them resoled at my local shoe cobbler and it makes all the difference.











I really like this necklace! It was a present from my Grandma, a score from a garage sale--I got all my second-hand shopping skills from her! It is gold with a teeny tiny amethyst and I love it.


















My new boots! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment