Monday, August 9, 2010

(Only A Bit) Behind the Times

I was humming along to myself (as I am wont to do, especially when mindlessly surfing the net), feeling rather proud of my no-spending in August so far. 'I haven't even been to a store to test temptation!' I gleefully proclaimed. I was feeling a bit antsy...surfing Modcloth obsessively, multiple times a day...when I glanced at the clock on my computer (please note, this was about three minutes ago.) I stopped. I stared. 'Can it really be only August NINTH?! But it feels like I haven't gone shopping in forever!' Yes, I might have a problem...

In good news, I'm hoping that my item and money restrictions will reduce the items bought and money spent while not necessarily restricting my shopping time, which is what I really enjoy anyways.






















Latest love at Modcloth...

No comments:

Post a Comment