Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vintage Daisy Accent

I felt so pretty in this outfit! I was running a long day of errands and I needed to be comfy, but wanted the energy and confidence of looking great. The boots are a perfect balance of both, and then I just piled on pretty sweaters, cozy tights and a fun pin until I got the right proportion.

IMG_2279

I actually feel on top of all of my Christmas shopping--only a few last things to make, nothing even left to buy! This time last year I was scrambling.

IMG_2278

How has your holiday season gone so far? Have you had to pile on the layers, or is it still mild where you're at?

IMG_2283
My most recent find--a vintage daisy pin at Goodwill! I love the cuteness it will add to my outfits, plus I can use it to wrangle all of my scarves and layers in place.

Skirt: H&M via Plato's Closet
Sweater: J. Crew via Goodwill
Sweater: Unknown via Goodwill
Tights: Hue via Plato's Closet
Boots: Steve Madden
Pin: Vintage, Goodwill

2 comments:

  1. I so adore that skirt, and that vintage daisy pin is just as cute as can be! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I did, I hope you did as well! :)

    ReplyDelete