Sunday, December 5, 2010

Twenty Eight Days Later

I was disappointed this morning when I noticed I had a run in my stockings! These were from Target and have only been worn twice. Actually, the initial idea I had for this post was to talk about how I rarely wear them even though I bought them to be a basic neutral. Anyways, I was so disappointed! Only two wears, and a run on the heel and ankle? I still wore them for today because I was just running errands, but after this 30 is over I will definitely be going through my tights, tossing the ones with holes or runs and grabbing some new ones. I usually go for Hue, but I have also heard some good things about the Spanx tights (just in terms of durability, quality and warmth--I don't care about slimming down!).

Do you guys have any brands of tights you can recommend, or any brands I should avoid at all costs? What other items do you have that don't last as long as you think they should?

IMG_2149

IMG_2163

Tights: Target
Shoes: Naturalizer via Goodwill
Dress: Martin & Osa via Goodwill
Long-sleeve shirt (under dress): Gap via Plato's Closet
Cardigan: Unknown via Goodwill
Scarf: Self-made

2 comments:

  1. I've actually had pretty good luck with target tights, I have a pair of opaque black ones that have lasted me forever, so that's a shame about yours, bc they're a cute color! That scarf also looks really good with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't believe I never thought to pair this scarf with this dress before the challenge... Weird about the Target tights. Maybe I bought a defective pair? haha

    ReplyDelete