Sunday, September 19, 2010

Two Cooks In The Kitchen

It's been such weird weather over here--today it is alternating between sunny and pouring rain, in about 15-30 minute increments of each. Yesterday, however, it was sunny almost all day and only dumped rain in the evening, so I took advantage of that fact to pull out a short skirt and shun my tights for a day! Mr. P actually picked this outfit out, so kudos to him for putting together a very nice combination. Sometimes he does great, like with this one, and sometimes...well, we'll just say that sometime I end up in more creative outfits than I usually prefer. However, it all evens out as I get a heavy influence in what he wears when we dress up and go out, something that we like to do somewhat frequently.

IMG_0972
Shirt: Bogari via Goodwill
Skirt: H&M via Plato's Closet
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: The Sak, gift

No comments:

Post a Comment