Thursday, September 23, 2010

How Many Days to Make a Habit?

Tonight was curriculum night, so I dressed up a with a skirt and my boots for the day, then switched out this blazer for a nicer one for meeting the parents. I honestly didn't put too much thought into this outfit--I knew I wanted to wear the purple sweater and a skirt, and the brown skirt is really one of the only ones I have that looks good with the purple sweater. Then, due to the forecast of rain, I decided to wear my boots, and by that point I needed a lighter colored pair of tights to balance out the lighter colored skirt, and a blazer to really bring in the black boots...and that was my train of thought this morning.

IMG_1021
Shirt: Gap via Goodwill
Blazer: Costa Blanca via Goodwill donation pile
Skirt: Preview Collection via Goodwill
Tights: F21, gift
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment