Sunday, September 19, 2010

Make It Work

All I knew when I woke up this morning was that I wanted to wear this pink silk shirt I had found at the Banana Republic Outlet a few months ago. It's surprisingly hard to wear for work--it's a bit too high for pants, and I don't like pairing it with black because it looks too severe. However, I will make it work a la Tim Gunn, and this was what I ended up with today. I love the jacket--it is a velvet, with toggle closures and a very loose, swingy sillhouette. It is extremely unique and reminds me of something a bohemian art teacher would wear. It's another item that is a bit harder to wear, but I find a way.

IMG_0970
Shirt: Banana Republic via BR Outlet
Jacket: e.a.p. via a Goodwill donation pile
Skirt: Preview Collection via Goodwill
Tights: F21, gift
Shoes: Naturalizer via Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment