Saturday, September 4, 2010

Frock The Boat

I woke up today to the sweet sound of rain hitting the roof and trees around my house. This is a sound I like. What I don't like is when it degenerates to a on-again, off-again drizzle that leaves the sky overcast, the day gloomy, and everything sort of damp. That was today. I am still looking for a pair of rainboots (my pink ones have multiple holes and torn seams, which I think are beyond my repair skills with super glue), so I busted out my high-heeled cowboy boots as an improv pair of rainboots. They work pretty well (synthetic, waterproof, cute!) but I wouldn't want to do any hiking or long (or medium) distance walking in them, so I will continue to keep a weather eye out for the perfect pair.

IMG_0899

IMG_0897

Boots: Faded Glory via Goodwill
Leggings: Underarmour
Skirt: H&M via Plato's Closet
Shirt: Tricot Jolie via Plato's Closet
Zip-up: Marmot (present from hubby!)
Scarf: Self-made
Bag: The Sak, an awesome bday present from MIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment