Monday, September 13, 2010

Ke$ha Said It Best: Blah!

This was another outfit that was less than successful. I think my brain is being fried by my new job...also, I usually get dressed while I'm half asleep and the world is still dark out. That could have something to do with it.

IMG_0936

Boring, right? I think it would have been better with some punchy jewelry, a fun scarf (is it a surprise anymore?), maybe some bright tights. As it is, it's functional but not especially pretty, and definitely not memorable.

Skirt: Brass Plum via Goodwill (I think it's vintage BP)
Shirt: Deux via someone's Goodwill donation pile (freeeee!)
Cardigan: The Limited via Goodwill
Tights: Hue via Plato's Closet (they are cranberry for a bit of color, not that you can tell in my crappy 'it's almost dark, hurry and get an outfit photo in!' picture)
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment