Friday, April 30, 2010

LUST-HAVE


OMG I just found the most perfect pair of shoes EVER. I have been looking for a pair of cute, leather (not suede!), comfy high-heeled oxford shoes for the past eight months or so, and HERE THEY ARE! Once I start work over the summer, these will be mine! Think how cute they will be, paired with a skirt and opaque tights...under skinny jeans...with a skirt suit...Best part: Out of a ton of reviews, they are known as being super comfy heels. Only one reviewer had anything mildly bad to say about them, and I think her problem (the back of the shoe rubbing against her heel) would go away once the shoes are broken in (hopefully).

Details: Clarks (are you surprised?) 'Diamond Color'

I dearly hope they are not sold out before I can get my grubby little hands on a pair...my guess is about a month, at least, until my first paycheck...

No comments:

Post a Comment