Sunday, July 11, 2010

I *did* ask for hot weather...

On a recent three day trip for a wedding, I just wore variations of the same outfit--my striped breezy shorts (so much cooler than jean shorts, which tend to trap heat--as cute as they can be!) and a loose fitting shirt. Definitely abandoning the waistline for this trip, as well as for my upcoming week-long trip which will be even hotter and more humid, but the different silhouette is fun to play with. I *did* find that these cotton-type non-stretch shirts tend to wrinkle like crazy, but I will take wrinkles and comfort any day.



Shirt: Gap (clearance, can you believe it?)
Shorts: AE via (you guessed it) Plato's Closet
Shoes: Goodwill






















Shirt: Banana Republic Outlet
Shorts: Remixed, check!
Bag: Aldo, free via a dumpster (honestly, lol)
Shoes: Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment