Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Black as Night

A day off from work that required slouchy clothing, not heels and pearls. The weather was cloudy, drizzly and gray, and I decided to go with it instead of fighting for cheerful--besides, I miss my predominantly black (or charcoal gray) outfits of earlier this last winter (the same outfits that prompted a wardrobe makeover after I realized that almost every day practically everything I wore was either black or dark denim).



Sweater Top: Tricot Jolie via Plato's Closet
Sweater Wrap: Chico's (actually from the store, not via another second hand! *gasp* Although it was super on sale, definitely not full price. AND it was completely worth it. This is the sort of item that I was talking about when I wanted to increase quality of the clothing in my closet.)
Jeans: AE via Plato's
Boots: Steve Madden from Nordstroms (again, quality is worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment