Saturday, May 15, 2010

Oh So Excited

I am so excited to go shopping tomorrow...on one hand, I feel that it is rather sad that I am so excited. On the other hand, I've spent six weeks with no shopping, and I love shopping! It's definitely more about the thrill of the chase than the final items, which is one reason why I think I love thrift shopping so much. The chase is so much longer, but the rewards can be so great! Tomorrow I am grabbing those Hue tights I found on sale, plus going to some outlet stores with my mum that I haven't been to before--including Banana Republic Outlet, Gap Outlet, Ann Taylor Outlet (although sadly not Ann Taylor Loft Outlet), and Nordstrom's Rack. I have made my list, know what I am searching for, and have an insanely small budget to go along with it all. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment